It’s Friday again! Time to link up and share the top five moments of the week!
1. My husband admitted that I am right, and I actually had proof!
2. I finally had the chance to tell my mom and dad that I met my biological father last week. (Blog to come soon.) And they were both happy for me.
3. My first attempt at a french braid was not a total failure.
4. We finally get the official notice that we are able to rent this house! Big change from the apartment we have been in for the past two years!
5. Today is the first official ‘Casual Friday’ in the history of my law firm. Words cannot describe how great it feels to wear jeans, Sperry’s and a polo to the office!
Join the fun and link up!