1. While out shopping with the kids this past weekend I picked up the one and only coffee drink I like. And I really mean LOVE!
2. I started my work from home day with my favorite breakfast; a muffin from Panera and Twinning’s English Breakfast Tea (decaf of course)!
3. It’s finally fall! And that means that Halloween is right around the corner. My favorite characters are coming to Disney this year. (Something with Tim Burton makes it nearly impossible to see Jack and Sally at the parks. Last year the line was too long to actually meet them.)
4. Hello red hair!! My hair faded to brown from the last time I went red so I had it redone this week.
5. Today is the start of my dear friend’s wedding weekend! Tomorrow afternoon my friend marries her Prince Charming. I’m so happy to get to be a part of the celebration. And what makes this weekend even better is that my husband and I finally have a little vacation to ourselves. Our mom’s are taking turns with the kids this weekend to allow my husband and I to attend the wedding and have some alone time. This will be the FIRST time we have gone anywhere overnight together without the kids!