Hello Friday! It’s time to link up with Lauren at The Lauren Elizabeth for the top moments of the week. This week has been such a swirl of emotions. So here goes…
1. On Monday the husband and I surprised the kids by keeping the kids out of school for the day and going to Universal Studios instead. They were so excited when we told them. It was a great way to start the week! And of course we had to go on the water ride again now that we know how fun it is. The kids loved bringing daddy on the ride to get soaked with them!
2. Tuesday was the first day EVER that I have been able to pick the kids up directly from school. They have been asking me all year to be ‘parent pickup’ but I never could because I was working.
3. This week I found that I had to come back to work from being furloughed (total bummer!)and also found out some not so great news about the job I had applied for. But…I also learned some great news about where I applied. More details to come when things are finalized! (Making sure I keep you in suspense so you come back to find out more!)
4. Wednesday after I picked up the kids from school we went for a bike ride and made some cookies. The kids have loved having me at home this week. I feel so much better when I can be there for them.
5. And the best news of the week…my friend have birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday!! He’s a full month early but he is doing well. I can’t wait to meet him later today!
**Update: I met baby Alex! He’s such a little charmer!