It’s that time again… That’s right, I’m linking up with Lauren today and sharing my top 5 moments of the week!
1. I took the kids to my best friend’s house on Sunday and we carved pumpkins!
2. After last week’s unexpected trip to the hospital and surgery for my husband, and me being incredibly sick over the weekend, a hot bath with one of my favorite shows Revenge was the perfect way to relax on Monday.
3. My daughter brought home her report card and was proud to show us her grades. The best part is that she brought her math grade up from a C to a B! It’s amazing that changing what a kid eats can have such positive effects in their lives!
4. My daughter turns 8 on Sunday. We couldn’t wait to give her birthday present to her. She got her very own surfboard!
5. Last night for Halloween the kids decided to stay in and pass out candy since they aren’t allowed to eat it. So I planned a fun and festive dinner… Mini mummy meatloaf!
So how was your week?