Hello Friday!! What a great week it’s been. As usual, let’s get to linking up with Lauren, shall we?
1. The husband and I got some amazing news this week. Stay tuned for details soon!
2. Wednesday night Jack was having trouble sleeping and being generally whiney. When he finally fell asleep the husband went to turn off his tv and found that Rylan had crawled into bed with him to make him feel better!
3. We had my mom and our good friends over for Thanksgiving at our house. It was our first big holiday in the new house and it turned out wonderful. Lots of good food and good company!
4. Today is the day I FINALLY get to decorate for Christmas. (I do my absolute best not to leave the house during Black Friday. It gives me WAY too much anxiety!)
5. Tonight we have tickets to see the Magic play the Spurs!
I hope you have all had a great week too. Feel free to tell me about it in the comments section. There has been so much to be thankful for. I guess it’s fitting that it was thanksgiving this week!!