I learn something new about myself just about every day. Some days I learn several things! They can be funny, serious, ridiculous and even sad. So I decided to start a weekly series here on the blog called, What I’ve Learned About Myself Wednesdays or WILAM Wednesdays for short.
So let’s get started, shall we?
1. Finishing a spin class + 3 donut reward = eating more calories than I burned. Obviously my reward system is flawed!
2. When I get great news, I will jump up and down wherever I am. Even if that is in a public place with plenty of people watching!
3. I really like acronyms. Especially if they end up spelling something. Hello WILAM Wednesdays!
4. The only way to celebrate an accomplishment lately is to put my hands up in the air Rocky style.
5. When trying to out do someone in terms of soccer fandom…Europeans will always win! (Doug is German)
Have you learned anything about yourself lately? Leave a comment or write your own WILAM Wednesday blog and let’s link up!