It’s time to link up with Lauren for the top 5 moments of the week! Let’s get started.
1. Over the weekend we went to Universal Studios where we met Optimus Prime AND Bumblebee! (As many times as we have gone, we have never seen Bumblebee!)
We also had lunch at Moe’s Tavern from The Simpsons.
Jack met Bart and Marge. Marge LOVED Jack! She picked him up, swung him around, turned him in circles and even made him stand up against the wall like a criminal!
I kicked the husband’s ass on the MIB ride!
And finally, I spotted the Hogwarts Express train that will be part of the expansion at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. (I totally geeked out and took a million pictures of the train from behind a fence. There was a part of me that was very close to sneaking behind the fence for a closer look but I was foiled by an employee who was conveniently loitering nearby.)
2. I finally got my first Nixon Watch. She’s gorgeous!!
3. Monday morning I woke up at 4:30am to go for a run around the neighborhood. The route I was going was a full mile and to my surprise I ran the whole thing! It was the first time in my life I have ever ran a full mile without having to walk or stop for a break!
4. The husband and I were approved to be the caretakers for a service dog breeder! (More to come about the new addition to our family next week.)
5. This weekend the kids and I are participating in a 5k that runs through Universal Studios! After the run, we are planning to stay and play at the parks all day.
So how has your week been? Link up and tell me about it!