It’s a cold Friday here in Florida. Let’s get to linking up withLauren to share the top 5 moments from my week!
1. The kids and I participated in my first 5k of the year and met a local news anchor!
2. I picked up this great table and wine rack from World Market. It still needs some accessorizing, but it really brings life to the room.
3. My son busted his head open AGAIN on his side table (that’s not the good part) and it wasn’t bad enough to have to go to the hospital! (That’s the good part!)
4. The watched the webcast to release details on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley. I can’t wait until this summer when it finally opens!
5. Last night we celebrated the birthday of our friend’s son at Chuck E. Cheese. Such a great night with great friends!
So how was your week?