It’s finally Friday and I couldn’t be happier! Yesterday I managed to pull my back out and it literally knocked me to the ground. My husband watched as I gasped and dropped to the floor. So I’m pretty happy that there are only 9 more hours until the bed of the day! Let’s get to linking up with Lauren for the top 5 moments of my week!
1. Spring is finally here and the view from my office is amazing!
2. I’ve started keeping track of how much water I drink every day. I’m drinking about a gallon of water a day now!
That would be my son’s awesome artwork in the background.
3. I downloaded Dierks Bentley’s latest single and have been enjoying my 5 minute drives to work!
4. I finished reading Gone Girl. And had a fun little pre-work photo shoot with the book.
5. I got my hair done again and I’m happy to be back to red!
Enjoy your weekend!