Due Date: June 19, 2014
- Take an out-of-state family vacation.
- Go on a cruise/out of country vacation.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery.
Make a life changing donation to someone.Offer made 11/27/2013
- Run a 5k every month.
- Run a full marathon.
- Go horseback riding.
- Go on a zip line.
- Go skydiving.
- Learn to make jewelry.
Start a blog.Completed 5/21/2013 *First official blog post 5/27/2013
- Find a ‘Church home’.
- Complete my AA degree.
- Significantly reduce our debt.
- Have all Christmas shopping completed before November.
- Go to at least 1 game of each local sporting event (
baseball, football, arena football, hockey, soccer, etc.). Hockey Completed 3/23/2013; Soccer Completed 5/28/2013, Baseball Completed 6/8/2013 Meet Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) at Disney.Completed 5/19/2013
- Eat lunch with each of the kids at school at least once during the school year.
- Teach the kids to ride their bicycles without training wheels. My mom taught my daughter on 11/28/2013, while the husband and I were attending a wedding.
- Spend more time doing fun things with the kids outside.
- Get back into shape and reach my goal weight.
- Switch the whole family to healthy/organic eating.
Stop drinking Coca-Cola. Caffeine cut out 8/25/2013 – Still trying to stop drinking the caffeine free Coke. 1/6/2013 – FINALLY stopped drinking even caffeine free Coke! Pull off a complete surprise gift for my husband.Completed 6/7/2013
- Renew my wedding vows on my 10th wedding anniversary (June 4, 2015). *This will actually be just before my 31st birthday.
Reunite with my biological father and have him meet my family.Completed 7/23/2013 Dye my hair red.Completed 7/12/2013
- Try new foods.
Become a stay-at-home-mom. (My husband is going to frown at this one!)This can technically be competed. The reason for this goal was because I was in a job I hated. I was able to be a SAHM for about 2 weeks during my 29th year and I am now happy to report I have found a great new job that got me out of the old one. So I’m marking this off the list and thankful for the new opportunity!
- Throw more get togethers/parties with friends.
- Learn more about tea and ways to prepare it.
Take a spin class.Completed 1/7/2014 Run a full mile without stopping/walking.Completed 1/13/2014